Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Days Future Pulled Closer by Days Past


We are parted now………………….
In the deepest recess of my being I hunger for you.
I quiet the loss… quiet the desire… quiet the unrest…. with memories of you.
Into the night of alone I walk toward the day when next we’ll unite.
I travel that darkness not alone…
My way is lit with the glowing remnants of when last we met.
But my gaze is not fixed on yesterday…
All those yesterdays still and instill… the hunger that shadows my days now.
The shadow… an ever present guide and companion reminds me…
Look forward to the day when what is now will feed the next tomorrow.
And so remember the time between now and then… is ever connected by what once was…. and what will be again… and again… and again.

Uncail Ruadh 6/20/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home