Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Disquieted Hearts


I wonder… try to picture her…
I wonder… is it I that she sees when her eyes close and mind opens?

I anticipate the convergence of “Right… When… and Now”!

Looking inward, I assemble the woman that will feed me - mind, body, and soul.
However, my mind’s eye never sees her physicality… no usual dream girl… no one-dimensional poster visual.
In my mind, she is non-descript in visage yet vivid in persona!
Neither prone at my feet nor floating out of touch on pedestal above… we are Equal.

We are connected… she is ever with me even when physical distance separates us
Shared passion, humor, and intellect swirl and mingle in the mists of promise from a place called… “what can be”!

Doubt flickers: have I imagined more than can be… more than I… more than will see me
More: When both willingly give more… more is what each finds… and in that synergy; doubt can find no haven.

She is, I am, we shall be: Both offer what few see, fewer appreciate, and only the rarest can reciprocate
Driven on by the inner certainty of quenched dreams and even more potent realities
Two disquieted hearts search for the beat of unity, growth, and opportunity boundless…..

Uncail Ruadh 3/15/2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home