Tuesday, May 31, 2011

From One Red to Another

You are silent yet bring so much to any gathering; compelling taste, complimentary nature, and comforting relaxed demeanor.  As with anyone worthy of knowing, you have many faces and each one best suited for certain companions.

Your complexity is best discovered in slow deliberate exposure to my many senses.

First, I carefully release you from the fashion conscious labels that conceal your true beauty.

As the air flows around you it brings warm, rich, and fragrant scents to fill my nostrils.

I watch as you smoothly move about emanating more of your earthy allure with each spin.  Your legs beguile me as they seem to defy even gravity.

Then I pull you to my lips for that first tentative kiss.

When you are this close your co-mingled aromas fully enliven my other senses.

As you first touch my lips I am blessed with a warm fullness that encapsulates and courses through me.

When your wetness caresses my tongue I linger to enjoy the moments that seem frozen in time.

You induce me to savor the flavors in the world around me.

A perfect night ends with you pressed to my lips and both of us sharing a piece of chocolate in the company of a woman… who also enjoys red wine.  Uncail Ruadh 3/17/2008

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home